Are you a church planter and at the very beginning of the process, or even an aspiring church planter?
With Greg’s experience of planting two churches (one as the lead planter of Veritas City Church in Georgetown; Washington, DC and the other as a member of a planting team in Knoxville, TN with Foothills Church), he would love the opportunity to be your coach and your consultant through the entire process.
This process would include a heavy one-on-one relationship with Greg as he jumps into the church planting process with you from the very beginning.
What are my church planting options?
- Once a week 30-minute FaceTime conversation
- Twice a year visit to your context for 1 full day (extra cost)
- You will also receive:
- A step-by-step threshold guide for your church plant
- Developing your mission, vision, and values
- Fundraising and partnerships
- Recruiting your core team
- Developing your core team
- Contextualization to your city
- Developing partnerships with your city
- Developing an evangelism and missions strategy
- Developing your worship gatherings
- Developing and launching small groups and/or missional communities
- Developing and launching membership
- Developing a yearly budget
- Hiring staff
- Developing a leadership and discipleship pipeline
- Starting a kid’s and student ministry
- Recruiting, resourcing, and releasing volunteers
- And more…